The Masconomet Security Office is committed to supporting the overall mission of the school district by monitoring the campus environment and ensuring that our schools, grounds and facilities are safe for all who attend, work at and visit our campus. This is achieved through developing a strong rapport with faculty, staff, parents and students, proactive visibility, use of modern security systems, a parking control program, and aiding administration in the investigation of incidents. It is the goal of the Security Office to be a resource to the Masconomet community and handle all matters in a professional, fair and compassionate manner.
School Resource Officers:
- Chief James Riter - Boxford Police
- Sergeant Kara Fitzpatrick - Boxford Police
- Officer Brooke Lindley - Boxford Police
- Officer Brian Church - Boxford Police
- TBD - Middleton Police
- Detective Brendan Gahagan – Topsfield Police