Learning Is Life
The Masconomet High School community believes that learning enables us all to achieve ambitious personal goals, develop fine minds, and build strong character. Therefore, we foster the acquisition of attitudes, skills, and knowledge necessary for life-long learners to think critically in order to participate in a global society.
Upon graduation, students will have demonstrated that they have embraced this mission by meeting the academic, social and civic expectations.
- Students will communicate effectively.
- Students will demonstrate mathematical competency.
- Students will use problem-solving skills.
- Students will use a variety of technological and informational resources to gather, analyze, and synthesize facts, results, ideas, and concepts.
- Students will assume responsibility for their own behaviors.
- Students will contribute to the well-being and welfare of others within the school community.
- Students will demonstrate respect for themselves and others.
- Students will participate in decision making and team building activities
- Students will demonstrate and practice an understanding of the rights and responsibilities of global citizenship.
- Students will make positive contributions to the community.