Troubleshooting Remote Learning
Click the links below for some helpful guides. We will continue to add to this as more questions come up. If these don’t solve your issue. Let a teacher or guidance counselor know and they will put in a case with our IT department.
These 3 steps will solve many of your problems in just a few minutes.
- Are you using Chrome as your browser? If not, you may want to check your default settings here.
- Is chrome up to date? Not sure, check out this link or video for more info.
- Have you restarted recently?
Tool Specific Solutions
- Running into issues with your Mic or Video camera?
- Seeing the spinning purple circle when you try to get into collab?
- Having other trouble in your online classroom or accessing Blackboard.
- Not sure how to use the tools in Bb Collaborate?
- I can't see my classes?
Do you see your name in the upper right corner? Try logging out and back into Blackboard using the icon in the upper right corner.
- Need to add a picture of your written work to a Google Doc?
- Submitting an Assignment
Not sure which type of assignment. Match the icons in Blackboard.
- Still not finding what you need. Check out Blackboard's Student Help Site.