In the spring of 2016, the School Start Times Advisory Committee (STAC) was formed to investigate the desirability and the feasibility of a later morning start time for Masconomet, to understand what the impacts may be for students in kindergarten through grade 12, their families, and the community, and to develop options for community discussion. The committee included members from the Masconomet School Committee, the Tri-Town school Committees, parents, and educators. The committee issued its final report in May 2017.
- May 2017- Revised Options, Next Steps, 5/22 Meeting
- Elementary School Letter (same as above with additional info on last page)
**CLICK HERE TO SEND COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS**
Final Report of Transportation Consultant Report,
"Routing and Bell Times Study"
School Bus Consultants
- Sept. 2016-Dr. Judith Owens, MD MPH- Presentation to Masco
In the News
School Start Times Advisory Committee hard at work- -11/20/16 Tri Town Transcript
- Tri-towns Survey Says Kids Need More Sleep, Later Start To School- 9/21/16 Tri Town Transcript
- Ashland, MA Resources Page
- Start School Later Masco-