10.16.19 Meeting Summary Notes
Posted by MSC Community Relations on 10/17/2019
"The future is here — it's just not evenly distributed."
- Michael Hendrix
Global Director of Design, IDEO- Cambridge and Masco parent
Highlights from the October 16 School Committee (SC) meeting:
- Assistant Superintendent for Student Services Patricia Bullard gave a thorough presentation on Student Services
- Click the image above to learn more about the trends in student needs, and support available for all our Masconomet students
- High School Principal Peter Delani reported:
- A thought-provoking presentation was made to students by Michael Hendrix, IDEO Global Director of Design
- Peer Leaders, NHS, and Student Council involved in community service engagement, and guiding students on fundraising and other service work for the Ronald McDonald House
- Freshman Walk is this Friday, Oct 18!
- Spanish exchange students have arrived
- For more details on these and other highschool highlights, visit the HS prinicipal's blog
- The School Committee voted in favor of nine resolutions and one bylaw change as presented by the Mass. Association of School Committees (MASC) in the MASC Resolution Report 2019
- The School Committee extends our gratitude for MEF grants toward Psychology Club field trip and Spanish Exchange trip, and also to the High School Hockey Booster donation toward a banner for the gym. Thank you!
These are not meeting minutes and not intended to be a transcription of the meeting.
If you have questions, please contact our committee chair, Tasha Cooper, at email@example.com.